This past week, I was tagged to do this by author Dan Andriacco of Baker Street Beat fame. The challenge is to post 7 things about yourself and tag seven more people to do the same. Without further ado:
1. I am related to US President James K. Polk.
2. My mother’s side of the family hails from Felda, Florida, a town (if you can call it that), which has one claim to fame–It’s the setting of Jason Aldean’s music video for the song “Hicktown,” because it so completely exemplifies the name.
3. I live ten minutes from inventor Thomas Edison’s winter estate, which is what inspired me to include him in my first novel about Sherlock Holmes.
4. I have active Crohn’s Disease, which means that I cannot eat most vegetables and have, at times, basically subsisted on a diet of macaroni and cheese.
5. I have a B.A. in professional communication that was earned at a total of three schools–Edison State College, Patrick Henry College, and Regent University.
6. I was homeschooled in first through fifth grade, seventh grade, and ninth and tenth grades. My junior and senior years were spent partly at home and partly dual enrolled in college.
7. I am a knitting fiend. I meet with a knitting group weekly and knit almost every evening at home.
I tag the following people to do this:
Holiday season is upon us! The Detective and the Woman: A Novel of Sherlock Holmes is available from all good bookstores worldwide including in the USA Amazon,Barnes and Noble and Classic Specialities – and in all electronic formats including Amazon Kindle , iTunes(iPad/iPhone) and Kobo. Grab it now before the sequel launches February 13th, 2013!